Steps to wildlife removal . . .
- Call Tom at 563-794-2300
- He will evaluate what critter it is that has invaded your home, building or property
- Answer any questions
- Discuss pricing
- Set up a wildlife removal appointment (he can usually get to your location on the same day if you call in the morning).
- Upon arrival, Tom will inspect your home/building/property to evaluate the situation thoroughly
- Advise a plan and start the process
- Upon completion they can make quality repairs for a reasonable cost.
Safe and Humane Removal
Affordable Wildlife Solutions’ uses a safe and humane approach to removing wildlife from your home, property or business.
One approach to the removal process is called live trapping. This involves luring the animal(s) safely into a cage. The animal(s) are picked up and released in the wild in remote locations ensuring they will not return.
Another approach is to use techniques to deter the animals from returning.
Tom will answer any questions and explain the process to you.